Our principal is Wisdom Da Costa B.Sc(Hons), AMCT, FCCA
- Wisdom is a qualified accountant and corporate treasurer with 20 years experience in the field.
- He is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA) and an Associate Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (AMCT). In addition, he has Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- After achieving a 2:1 honours degree is Biochemistry from the University of Newcastle, Wisdom began a career in finance with international accountants Touche Ross before spending many years practicing locally with Eacotts before moving to private practice. He has also added substantial value over 12 years in tax planning, financing and senior financial management positions for the Suez group also helping UK operations manage rapid & sustained growth.
- Wisdom has a keen understanding of business function from macro to micro. In adapting the needs of the client he will take both a visionary eagle’s eye view to implement forward planning without compromising on attention to the smallest detail in hand.
- Wisdom and his team have consistently added value to clients and helped companies both raise and save £millions by recognising issues and creating tax efficient but non-aggressive solutions.
- Wisdom is the ACCA appointee, representing taxpayers, small businesses & accountants on the HMRC’s Working Together group in the Reading region.
- Wisdom is the author of the book "How to get a tax refund and pay less tax in future: an employee's guide to tax allowances hidden in plain view", which is available in hyperlinked Kindle or paperback versions at Amazon. Find out more about the benefits of this book by clicking here.
Want to meet - save time we can travel to you!
Call Us Today On 01753 840040
Tweets by @astaraccounting