Press Release - Dedworth Christmas Fayre
The Dedworth Christmas Fayre is being held on Saturday 1st December 2012, from 12:00 to 14:00 at Windsor Hall, near Tesco, on the corner of Dedworth Road and Ruddles Way, Windsor, SL4 5SJ.
Families can shop for Christmas gifts in a comfortable, relaxed, environment, and enjoy a cup of tea and a mince pie, whilst they pick up a bargain at this festive, community event; Santa will make an appearance; a chocolate fountain will be running, whilst stocks last; coffee, squash, pastries, & home-made cakes will also be available.
Children, can get their face painted, and enjoy a free chocolate.
There will be lots of exciting stalls to visit including Alpha, Body Shop, Emily Peacock, Forever Living, Help for Heroes, More Precious Than Silver, Phoenix gifts, Quench, River Church, and many others.
Pick up beautiful handmade cards for £1, toys and gifts for less than £10, pamper yourself (your wife, or mum) with beauty products, treat yourself with books and CDs, or buy a special piece of jewellery.
You will also get the opportunity to meet fellow locals, the Deputy Mayor, Cllr Andrew Jenner, the Deputy Mayoress, and maybe even Santa.
Entry is free, and all are welcome.
Proceeds will be donated to Help for heroes
Local accountants A Star Accounting Services, River Church, and Tesco and also supporting the event
For more information call Jane Cross (07956 007816, email@example.com), Carole Da Costa (07931307601, firstname.lastname@example.org)or Wisdom Da Costa (07962 144901, email@example.com). Or visit the web-page (which is being hosted by A Star Accounting Services Ltd, of Windsor) at http://tinyurl.com/c692vyx
For a report of the day click here
Mr. Wisdom Da Costa, 27 November 2012
- River Church: Contact Ceri Davies at The Summit, 2 Castle Hill Terrace, Maidenhead, SL6 4JP. Telephone: 01628 560055. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. River Church is a Registered Charity, and a company limited by guarantee.
- Mayor’s Office at the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead: Contact Alison Singleton, Mayor's Secretary, Mayor’s Parlour, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF. Telephone 01628 796223. Email email@example.com
- Tesco: Contact Bob Kiralfy, Community Champion, Tesco Superstore, Dedworth Road, Windsor, SL4 4JT. Telephone 07822 866 635. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help for Heroes registered event number 20121113-4288-8317
- Download the poster at http://tinyurl.com/c692vyx
Date : Mon, Nov 26th, 2012