A right Royal do! Easter Card Competition Press Release - update
Amended 22 March 2012
Local School Pupils to receive an A* Award
Working together, A* Accounting Services and The Queen Anne Royal Free First Church of England School (The Queen Anne Royal Free) have created an “Easter Card Competition” for the school’s pupils, with the aim of helping pupils develop their creative abilities, and reflect on the Easter message. The competition closes on Friday 16th March 2012. 6 prize winners will be announced at The Queen Anne Royal Free’s school assembly at 9am on 26 March 2012. The Worshipful the Mayor of the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead, Councillor Asghar Majeed ,and other politicians, will also be in attendance.
The winning pupil from each class will receive a £10 book voucher and A* Accounting Services will also donate an additional £100 to the Queen Anne School.
The Queen Anne Royal Free’s Head Teacher, Mrs Street had this to say: 'We are delighted to be involved in the Easter card competition. It provides an opportunity for all our children to develop their creative skills and reflect on the Easter message. The children are delighted that their work will be celebrated by the wider community.'
The Easter Card Competition is part of A* Accounting Services “Community Care Programme”.
When asked about the Community Care Programme, A* Accounting Services Director Wisdom Da Costa had this to say: “A* Accounting is looking to play its part in creating a cohesive and thriving local society by building connections between business and community groups, for example by sponsoring excellence & achievement, offering opportunities for work experience. Call us if you have an idea, if you want to join us in building a better Windsor, or if you need a good accountant.”
Speaking about the Easter Card Competition, he said, “In the heart of every person are untold riches. I’m looking forward to seeing what the pupils of Queen Anne School show us.”
For further information contact
Richard Holmes, Press Officer, A* Accounting Services, 90 Pierson Road Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 5RF. Telephone: 01753 840 040. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Wisdom@astaraccounting.co.uk Website: www.astaraccounting.co.uk
Mrs Claire McDougall, Business Manager, The Queen Anne Royal Free First Church of England School, Chaucer Close, Windsor, SL4 3EH. Telephone: 01753 830885. Email: email@example.com Website: www.queenanne.rbwm.org
Notes to Editor:
- A* Accounting Services is a trade name for A Star Accounting Services Limited.
- A* Accounting Services has been helping local businesses save time and pay less tax since 2009.
- Based in Windsor, A* Accounting Services provides friendly, qualified accountancy services to small and medium sized businesses. We are professional, reliable and dedicated accountants with more than 20 years’ experience.
- Director Wisdom Da Costa is a member of the ACCA, the FSB, and represents the tax payer and ACCA on HMRC’s Working Together Group.
- We would welcome a photographer at the awards ceremony
- We would welcome you publishing photos of the 5 prize winners, and their winning entries.
Date : Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012